Say Goodbye to Your Jowls with Evoke
It’s insidious – as men and women get close to their 50s, they start noticing that the cheeks and skin above the jawline are becoming “less firm.” This loosening begins at this age and gradually progresses over the years until the dreaded jowls finally appear. The jowls are those droopy skin bulges that hang below the jawline on either side of the mouth.
Nobody fancies having jowls. They are not flattering at all, and most people consider them a clear sign of aging. But when we get to admit that we are not getting any younger, we can seek alternatives to deal with the issues that make us uncomfortable. Nowadays, many options can help patients with droopy jowls, and the Evoke treatment system is one of the most popular.
How do Jowls Become Droopy?
It’s simple: the jowls gain laxity over the years, and then gravity pulls them downward. The skin area loses support due to a resorptive process in the jawbone, and, at the same time, the tissue starts losing fat tissue, altering its volume. When the skin begins to droop and become loose, gravity takes over, worsening the problem and prompting this cosmetic concern.
How Can Evoke Help?
Evoke is a facial remodeling treatment that works amazingly in the lower face and neck area. Using thermal radiofrequency (RF) energy, Evoke penetrates the dermal layer, contouring and reshaping the soft tissues to obtain a more defined and youthful jawline.
This treatment can trigger both the jowls and the submental area, achieving even more dramatic jawline changes. When applied, it has different effects on your skin, making it more appropriate for patients that want a real transformation in their facial appearance.
Evoke rejuvenates your skin by:
- Boosting collagen production to make the skin tighten and smoother.
- Destroying fat cells in the lower face (usually accumulate under your chin) for a more defined look.
- Improving muscle tone in the area, which also tenses the skin.
Evoke Treatment System Benefits
There are many reasons why you may want to consider this treatment alternative. Among its advantages, we highlight the following:
- Effectiveness: Evoke has great results in the lower face and can take many years off patients’ faces. This treatment refreshes facial appearances, making patients look more youthful and attractive.
- Minimally invasive: Forget about needles, incisions, and sutures; this treatment requires no anesthesia and leaves no scars.
- No downtime: Patients undergo a short procedure and return to their routines as soon as they leave our facilities – no post-op instructions or recovery time.
- Comfort: Evoke appointments are straightforward and take under 30 minutes. The procedure doesn’t cause any pain or discomfort and has little to no side effects.
Evoke Procedure in New Orleans, LA
Are you still unsure about what Evoke treatment can do for you? We recommend you schedule a consultation with dermatologists Dr. Lisa Donofrio and Kyle Coleman at Etre Cosmetic Dermatology & Laser Center. They will be happy to receive you at their practice in New Orleans, LA, and answer all your questions!